Call for Abstract
7th Global Neurologists Annual Meeting on Neurology and Neuro Surgery, will be organized around the theme “Scientific quest to enhance the fascinating and mystified Neurons”
Neurologists 2016 is comprised of 18 tracks and 130 sessions designed to offer comprehensive sessions that address current issues in Neurologists 2016.
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks. All related abstracts are accepted.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Genes affect the wiring and workings of the brain, which is the authority of all our rides. It is ultimately and solely the genes that give rise to a particular type of protein that may be beneficial or harmful that reflects the need of research in this particular field. 6000 and more emerging genetic disorders account for a significant portion of human disease and conditions. Nearly 4 percent of the approximately 4 million babies born each year have a genetic disease or major birth defect. Around 15,000 Americans are diagnosed to have Huntington’s disease (HD).Keeping the same in view the following sub tracks are designed to enlighten the thoughts related to Huntington's disease (HD) and related genetic disorder, Genetic engineering to overcome neurological problems, The genes as a link between the brain and neurological diseases, Gene defect and diseases, studies on genome wide association and disease diagnostics, sequencing of gene as a tool in determining the abnormal gene loci, Mutation of gene and neuronal migration defect.
- Track 1-1Neuropathic Pain Syndromes
- Track 1-2Hereditary Neuropathy
- Track 1-3Peripheral Neuropathy
- Track 1-4Diabetic Paediatric Neuropathy
- Track 1-5Neuropathic pain and neuralgia
- Track 1-6Advances in paediatric neuropathy
- Track 1-7Neuropathy Test and Diagnosis
Neurodegeneration or neuron death is the progressive loss of structure or function of neurons which includes disorders like Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease etc. In the United States, near about 60,000 cases of Parkinson’s disease are diagnosed per year. The 3rd leading cause of death after cancer and heart disease is Stroke, thereby focusing on the epidemiology of stroke and risk factors. The main classification of stroke is haemorrhage stroke and ischemic stroke. The areas highlighted for discussion in this session are: Motor neuron diseases and Ataxias, Alzheimer ’s disease, Mechanism and Diagnosis, Novel Insights and Therapeutics for Parkinson’s disease and Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. Further we will discuss more about the various diagnosis procedure, Imaging technique, and acute stroke management.
- Track 2-1Autonomic nerve disease
- Track 2-2Cardiac autonomic neuropathy
- Track 2-3Diabetic autonomic neuropathy
- Track 2-4Tests, Diagnosis and Prevention
- Track 2-5Autonomic Neuropathy Advancements
Paediatric neurology evaluates children with disorders of the central and peripheral nervous systems. A large proportion in US population suffers from autism, mental retardation, dyslexia, seizures and other developmental disabilities. Approximately 1,300 U.S children experience severe or fatal brain trauma from child abuse. Epilepsy is the fourth common neurological disorder in the US after migraine, stroke, and Alzheimer’s disease. So there is a need to take into account, the following diseases to dissertate: congenital hydrocephalus, Autism, Neonatal encephalopathy, Paediatrics tumour, Neurodevelopment disorder, Epilepsy and Child psychological disorders.
Neurorehabilitation is a complex medical process which aims to aid recovery from a nervous system injury. Rehabilitation is an access to reduce brain abscesses thereby increasing the Neural Repair. Neurological rehabilitation program is aimed to create awareness about the neural disorders and its diagnosis. Physiotherapy and remediation is a novel approach that remediates impairments and promotes mobility. Conference on Neurology and Therapeutics is an effort to address all areas towards Neurorehabilitation and Neural Repair.
- Track 3-1Paediatric neurologists insights
- Track 3-2Maternal neurologists insights
- Track 3-3Functional neurologists insights
- Track 3-4Neurosurgeons insights
- Track 3-5Advances in Neurology
- Track 3-6Chairopractic Neurololgy
- Track 3-7Neurological disorders and Stroke
Neuropharmacology is the study of how drugs affect cellular function in the nervous system, and the neural mechanisms through which they influence behavior. The neuropharmacology will discuss the drug-induced changes in functioning of the nervous system. The specific focus of this course will be to provide a description of the cellular and molecular actions of drugs on synaptic transmission. It involves the identification of drug targets in the CNS disease state of interest, discovery and preclinical profiling of substances acting on this drug target and the clinical evaluation for efficacy and safety. Neuropharmacology is a very broad region of science that encompasses many aspects of the nervous system from single neuron manipulation to entire areas of the brain, spinal cord, and peripheral nerves.
- Track 4-1Neurochemical interactions
- Track 4-2Neurotransmitter systems
- Track 4-3Neuropsychopharmacology
- Track 4-4Molecular neuropharmacology
- Track 4-5Clinical Neuropharmacology
- Track 4-6Neuroscience and Neuropharmacology
Neuropediatrics is the branch of medicine dealing with neurological disorders of children. The discipline of Pediatric Neurology, also called Child Neurology, encompasses disorders of the brain, spinal cord, peripheral nerve and muscle affecting infants, children and adolescents. The variety of patients seen by a Child Neurologist varies from those with common, relatively straightforward conditions, such as cerebral palsy or migraine, to those with rare or complex conditions, such as metabolic or degenerative disorders. This robust variety of conditions allows Child Neurologists to structure their scientific or clinical careers according to their clinical or research interests.
- Track 5-1Pediatric Neurobiology
- Track 5-2Pediatric neuropsychology
- Track 5-3Pediatric diagnostic procedures
- Track 5-4Genetic syndromes with neurological disorders
- Track 5-5Neuromuscular diseases
- Track 5-6Neuromuscular diseases
- Track 5-7Developmental and behavioral disorders
- Track 5-8Pediatric Neuroimaging
Neuroimmunology is a field combining neuroscience, the study of the nervous system, and immunology, the study of the immune system. Clinical and Experimental Neuroimmunology covers neuroscience, basic immunology, clinical neurology and neurovirology, if the subject matter is targeting the interface between neuroscience and immunology or is relevant for optimizing treatment of neuroimmunological disorders including multiple sclerosis, polymyositis/dermatomyositis, myasthenia gravis, Guillain-Barré syndrome and chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy. Neuroimmunology, the study of the interaction between our central nervous system (the brain and spinal cord) and our immune system, melds these two disciplines. Neuroimmunologists treat neurological disorders caused by inflammation or autoimmunity in the nervous system.
- Track 6-1Overview of Neuroimmunology
- Track 6-2Clinical and Experimental Neuroimmunology
- Track 6-3Pediatric Neuro-immunology
- Track 6-4Neuroimmunology and Neurological Infections
- Track 6-5Neuroimmunology and Neurorehabilitation
- Track 6-6Advances in the treatment of neuroimmunological disorders
While the topic sounds pretty small, but we needs more speciality and critical care in this discipline. An estimated 69,720 new cases of primary brain tumours are expected to be diagnosed in 2013, that includes both malignant (24,620) and non-malignant (45,100) brain tumours. Basing on the prevalence of diseases, the conference focuses on Post-surgical neuralgias, Brain tumour and metastasis, Oncological neurosurgery, Spine neurosurgery, Neuroanaesthesia and surgery and Vascular malfunctions and surgery. The neurons are organized into ensembles called Anatomical and functional neural circuits. Current researches identify disorders that affect different components of that neural circuit and a set of neural circuits that are critically involved in a specific disorder. Highest incidence rate of primary intracranial tumour was in Europe and the lowest rate in Africa. So it is requisite to enhance our knowledge on Current neurosurgery method.
- Track 7-1Current Trends in Neurophysiology
- Track 7-2Pathophysiology
- Track 7-3Novel Diagnoistics Neurophysiological Strategies
- Track 7-4Inflammatory Idiopathic Myopathies
- Track 7-5Imaging in Neuro Disorders
- Track 7-6Neurophysiology Tests
- Track 7-7Neurophysiology Advances
Neuroimmunology is a field of neuroscience, combining immune system and the nervous system. The immune system administer defence against these organisms, inefficiency of the same results in Infections. The condition is much worse in developing countries; it has been a significant health problem in Australia. Some 350,000 to 500,000 patients suffer from multiple sclerosis (MS) in the United States .The conference on neurology is a platform to put our heads together and thrash out the cause of Multiple sclerosis and auto immune neuropathies, Neuroimmunological infectious disease, Neuromicrobial disorders and Neurological Lyme diseases, Neuroinflamation, Neuroimmuno genetics. This session also includes to group think the alteration in neuromodulation and psychiatric diseases and the recent Drug development in the field of Neuro immunological disorders.
- Track 8-1CNS Pathways
- Track 8-2Clinical Trials and Tests on CNS
- Track 8-3Diagnostics in CNS Disorder
- Track 8-4CNS Disorder and Structural Defects
- Track 8-5 Meningitis
- Track 8-6Facial Nerve Paralysis
- Track 8-7Accessory Nerve Disorde
- Track 8-8CNS Regeneration
- Track 8-9Current Trends and Advancements
- Track 8-10CNS Pharmacology
The brain immediately confronts us with its great complexity. Alzheimer's which is a type of Dementia: An Underlying Disease causes problems with memory, behaviour and thinking. As estimated,5.3 million Americans of all ages have Alzheimer's disease in the recent survey. AD is the sixth leading cause of death in the United States and the fifth leading cause of death in Americans of age 65 and older. The etiological factors, other than older age includes genetic susceptibility. so it is important to exchange views on Causes and Prevention of Alzheimer’s, Alzheimer’s Disease Diagnosis and Symptoms, Alzheimer’s Disease Pathophysiology and Disease Mechanisms, Care Practice and Awareness. we are also going to analyse the Alzheimer’s Disease Imaging , Mechanisms for Treatment and Therapeutic Targets.
- Track 9-1Neurovascular Surgery
- Track 9-2Colorectal-Neurosurgery
- Track 9-3Cardiac-Neurosurgery
- Track 9-4Gastrointestinal Neurosurgery
- Track 9-5Interventional Radio-Neuro Surgery
- Track 9-6Advances in Neurosurgery
- Track 9-7Neurological Tests
Neuromuscular disorders is known to affect the nerves that control the voluntary muscles. One of the causes is the genetic and immune system disorder. More than a million people in the United States are affected by some form of neuromuscular disease, and about 40 percent of them are under age18.Diagnosis includes a multi-step process like muscle biopsy, NCV test, biochemical, genetic test etc. The goal of this session is to understand the origin of spine muscular atropies, Muscular dystrophy, Lambert-Eaton syndrome and other neuromuscular junction disorder. Further there will be an interactive conversation on Spasticy, Hyper reflexia and its prevention. In addition a talk will be deliberated on “Is it true that High dose of antibiotics leads to neuromuscular junction mal function” and the findings in the field of neuromuscular medicine.
- Track 10-1Curent Trends in Paediatric Surgery
- Track 10-2Paediatric Neurocutaneous Disorders
- Track 10-3Etiology and Prognosis of Neonatal Seizures
- Track 10-4Advances in Brain Malformation
- Track 10-5Paediatric Trauma Neurosurgery
- Track 10-6Paediatric Stroke Neurosurgery
- Track 10-7Paediatric Spine Neurosurgery
- Track 10-8Advances in Paediatric Neurosurgery
- Track 10-9Testing in Pediatric Neurosurgery
What seems astonishing is that engineering techniques like brain engineering, or Neural tissue engineering can be used to understand, repair, replace, enhance, or otherwise exploit the properties of neural systems and Neuro computing is the study of brain function in terms of the information processing properties of the structures that make up the nervous system. current researches in the field of neuro engineering include: Neural imaging and neural networking, Biomolecular therapies in neural regeneration, Neurorobotics, Biological neural networking, Neuro hydrodynamics and clinical treatment, Engineering strategies for repair, Computational clinical neuroscience, biological-neuron modelling, Behaviours of networks and advanced therapies. People will also be enlightened on Advancement in brain computer interface and deep brain stimulation.
- Track 11-1Spinal Cord Injury
- Track 11-2Pathophysiology
- Track 11-3Primary Spine Tumors
- Track 11-4Metastatic Tumors of the Spine
- Track 11-5Spinal Stenosis
- Track 11-6Total Disc Replacement in Spine
- Track 11-7Advances in Spine Surgery
- Track 11-8 Tests for Spine Conditions
Autonomic disorders may result from other disorders that damage autonomic nerves or they may occur on their own. Progressive autonomic failure usually becomes apparent in the sixth decade of life. The Working of the central nervous system has proved to be more and more extensive and more and more fundamental as experiment has advanced in examining it. CNS disorder can be either myelopathy or encephalopathy.
Specified disorders to be discussed under this category are: Bipolar disorder, Migraine and Neuropathic pain syndromes, Accessory nerve disorder, Autonomic dysreflexia and neuropathy, CNS disorder and structural defects, Facial nerve paralysis and Meningitis.
- Track 12-1Brain imaging
- Track 12-2Electroencephalography, epilepsy
- Track 12-3Electromyography, neuromuscular disorder
- Track 12-4Intraoperative Neurophysiological Monitoring
- Track 12-5Functional and Structural MRI
- Track 12-6Evoked potentials
- Track 12-7Advances in Clinical Neurophysiology
- Track 12-8Clinical Neurophysiology Tests
Increase in technology and our understanding of the nervous system has lead to the development of drugs and medicines in the two main branches i.e. molecular and behavioural beyond our imagination that has continued to rise with an increase in drug specificity and sensitivity. current topic to be discussed are New pharmacological approaches for treatment of neural disorders, drug development in cell signalling and synaptic spasticity, and the latest advancement in neuropharmacological therapy and drug development in this particular sector. The present conference also aims to educate the researchers on Neuroimmuno pharmacology and Interference of pharmacological agents in neural disorder mechanism.
- Track 13-1Biological Need of Traumatic Neurosurgery
- Track 13-2Traumatic Neurosurgeries Evolutions
- Track 13-3Blunt Trauma and Neurosurgery
- Track 13-4Traumatic Brain Injury
- Track 13-5Paediatric Trauma Systems
- Track 13-6Elderly Trauma Neurosurgery
- Track 13-7Traumatic Neurosurgery Advancements
- Track 13-8Traumatic Neurosurgery Tests
Various neurology conferences are held all over the world like world congress of neurology 2015 Chile in order to enhance and empower the knowledge of neuroscience. The 5th International conference on neurology and therapeutics that will be held at London in March 2016, addresses all areas pertinent to this endeavour concentrating on Novel Therapeutics and Diagnostics at the cellular and molecular level. There is a profound increase in the diagnostics procedure and drug discovery in the field of Neurology.
In order to accelerate the discovery of novel diagnostic therapy, the gathering of researchers is encouraged in order to discuss on the theme Stem cells in neurological disorder and treatment, Nerve injury and repair, Sleep disorders and headache, Neurogenesis, and last but not the least new therapeutics evolved for neurological disorders
- Track 14-1Neuroimaging and Fnctional Brain Evaluation
- Track 14-2Brain Edema
- Track 14-3Neural Repair
- Track 14-4Brain Tumor and Metastasis
- Track 14-5Brain Mapping and Neurosurgery
- Track 14-6Advances in Brain Neurosurgeries
- Track 14-7Brain Neurology Tests
Functional Neurosurgery treats patients with treatment resistant neurological disorders, such as epilepsy, Parkinson's disease, essential tremor, chronic pain and spasticity. Pain is probably the commonest symptom for a multitude of diseases starting from tension headache to malignant tumours. Pain is of two types: acute and chronic. Treatment of pain is always conservative and pharmacological initially; later physical and occupational methods are tried; only if all these conservative methods fail should surgery be planned. The Functional and Stereotactic Neurosurgery Center provides comprehensive evaluation and care for patients with movement disorders, epilepsy, obsessive-compulsive disorder, and certain chronic pain syndromes. Currently available treatments for movement disorders include microelectrode-guided deep brain stimulation of the subthalamic nucleus, the globus pallidus or the thalamus as appropriate.
- Track 15-1Parkinson Progressive Disorder
- Track 15-2Hyperkinetic Movement Disorders
- Track 15-3Dystonia
- Track 15-4Spasticity
- Track 15-5Severe Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Track 15-6Psychogenic Movement Disorders
- Track 15-7Drug-Induced Movement Disorders
- Track 15-8Advances in Functional and Stereotactic Neurosurgery
- Track 15-9Functional Neurosurgery Tests
It is admirable to discuss about clinical neuroscience as this focuses on the fundamental mechanisms of diseases and disorders of the brain and central nervous system and seeks to develop new ways of diagnosing such anarchy, leading to the development of novel medication. As per the estimates by the World Health Organization, neural disorders affect over 1 billion people worldwide, constitute 12% of the burden of disease globally, and cause 14% of global annihilation. Neuropathic pain (neuralgia) is a pain that comes from problems with signals from the nerves. It was mainly classified into peripheral neuropathic pain and central neuropathic pain which includes spinal cord injury and central disorders. Pain is a significant public health problem that costs society at least $560-$635 billion annually. Women was more likely to experience pain in comparison to men. According to the recent survey, Chronic Pain affects 47% of USA Adults. The main intent of this session is to understand Complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS) that is associated with dysregulation of Central Nervous System (CNS) and Autonomic Nervous System (ANS). The current session on clinical neurology and pain focuses on: Neurological conditions affecting people and treatment of neurological or personality disorders, Post stroke pain, Diagnostic procedure for neuropathic pain and Biomarkers` Investigation.
- Track 16-1Pituitary Diseases
- Track 16-2Pituitary Gland Disorder Causes and Symptoms
- Track 16-3Pituitary Adenomas
- Track 16-4Pituitary Disorder During Pregnancy
- Track 16-5Pituitary Neurosurgery Advances
- Track 16-6Pituitary Neurosurgery Tests
Neural imaging and neural networking, Biomolecular therapies in neural regeneration, Neurorobotics, Biological neural networking, Neuro hydrodynamics and clinical treatment, Engineering strategies for repair, Computational clinical neuroscience, biological-neuron modelling, Behaviours of networks and advanced therapies. People will also be enlightened on Advancement in brain computer interface and deep brain stimulation. Emerging markets once again helps to boost revenues. CNS therapeutics comprises approximately 15% of total pharmaceutical sales, nearly $30 billion worldwide. An estimated annual economic costs of anxiety disorders, depression, and schizophrenia are $47 billion, $44 billion, and $33 billion per year approximately.
- Track 17-1DBS-Deep Brain Stimulation
- Track 17-2Advance Neurosurgical Method of Treatment
- Track 17-3Rapid Response Neurosurgery
- Track 17-4Treatment of Giant Aneurysms
- Track 17-5Intracranial Neurosurgical Procedures
- Track 17-6Current Testing Techniques of Neural Disorders
- Track 17-7State-of-the-art Intraoperative MRI
Technology and our understanding of the nervous system has lead to the development of drugs and medicines in the two main branches i.e. molecular and behavioural beyond our imagination that has continued to rise with an increase in drug specificity and sensitivity. current topic to be discussed are New pharmacological approaches for treatment of neural disorders, drug development in cell signalling and synaptic spasticity, and the latest advancement in neuropharmacological therapy and drug development in this particular sector. Neurological rehabilitation program is aimed to create awareness about the neural disorders and its diagnosis. Physiotherapy and remediation is a novel approach that remediates impairments and promotes mobility. Conference on Neurology and Therapeutics is an effort to address all areas towards Neurorehabilitation and Neural Repair.
- Track 18-1Neuromedical Intensive Care Unit
- Track 18-2Neurosurgical Intensive Care Unit
- Track 18-3Surgical and medical Intensive Therapy Unit
- Track 18-4Advanced Neuromedicines
- Track 18-5Neurodiagnostics Tests