Venue & Hospitality
4509 Island Ave, Philadelphia
PA 19153, USA
Conference Dates: December 05-06, 2016
Hotel Services & Amenities
- Audio/Visual Equipment Rental.
- Business Center.
- Business Phone Service.
- Complimentary Printing Service.
- Express Mail.
- Meeting Rooms.
- Office Rental.
- Photo Copying Service.
- Secretarial Service.
- Video Conference.
- Video Messaging.
- Video Phone.
- Baggage Storage.
Driving Directions to
Driving Directions to DoubleTree by Hilton Philadelphia Airport
1. Head east on Industrial Hwy (43 ft)
2. Slight right towards International Plaza Dr (469 ft)
3. Take the 1st left onto International Plaza Dr (174 ft)
4. Take the 1st left (0.3 mi)
5. Take the 1st right onto Bartram Ave (1.9 mi)
6. Turn right onto Island Ave (0.3 mi)
7. Continue straight to stay on Island Ave (0.7 mi)
8. Island Ave turns left and becomes Enterprise Ave (0.2 mi)
9. Turn left onto Executive Ave (0.2 mi)
10. Turn left onto Escort St (0.1 mi)
11. Turn right onto Island Ave
12. Destination will be on the right (0.3 mi)
Philadelphia is the largest city in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, the second largest city on the East Coast of the United States, and the fifth most populous city in the United States. It is located in the Northeastern United States along the Delaware and Schuylkill rivers, and it is the only consolidated city in Pennsylvania. Philadelphia is the economic and cultural centre of the Delaware Valley, home to over 6 million people and the country's sixth-largest metropolitan area. Within the Delaware Valley, the Philadelphia metropolitan division consists of five counties in Pennsylvania and has a population of 4,008,994. Popular nicknames for Philadelphia are Philly and The City of Brotherly Love.